Friday, November 21, 2008

Harrington for Crawford

I think I actually like this trade. Harrington was alright but he didn't want to play for us anyways. I think Crawford will come in and become rejuvinated since he has a career 33% winning percentage with the Knicks and Bulls and now he's actually on a good team. (Yea, Warriors are good!) Anyways, he already averages 20 points a game and I think he could score more now. I just hope he doesn't become a ballhog and keep Monta and Morrow from developing. But right now I approve this trade.

What do you guys think?

ESPN: Warriors, Knicks agree in principle on Crawford-Harrington deal
The Golden State Warriors and New York Knicks have agreed in principle on a deal that would swap disgruntled Warriors forward Al Harrington for Knicks guard Jamal Crawford.

ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher reported early Friday that the teams were nearing completion on a deal featuring Harrington and Crawford. ESPN.com has since confirmed that those two players, barring a late adjustment, would be the only two involved in the trade.

1 comment:

ruel said...

yaye another guard. not bad of a trade though, we'll see.