Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I am thankful for in 2008...

I am thankful for my MOM & DAD for all their love, support, and encouragement in everything that I have pursued this year.
I am thankful for my BROTHER for inspiring me to continue to strive for the best because I see the same motivation, maybe even more, in him.
I am thankful for my LOLA for letting me borrow her room for a few months.
I am thankful for all my "other brothers" - CHRIS, JR, BEN, BRYAN, RUEL, FELIX, MARK, ROMMEL, JEFF, RAPH, MARCO, CHARLIE, GORDON - for all the great times partying, chilling, and everything else.... especially for being great friends.
I am thankful for BEV, VAL, BENNAH, and JACKIE for being the coolest girls I know. I love you girls!
I am thankful to Mark Bennah, Rommel, Marco, Kay, and Kim for celebrating the New Year with me.
I am thankful to Bev for introducing me to the Cheesesteak Shop.
I am thankful to Chris for taking me there first.
I am thankful to JR for playing me in NCAA Football.
I am thankful to Bryan & Val for hosting football Sundays.
I am thankful to the A-Team for the best night of the year. ;)
I am thankful to Kanye West for creating 808's & Heartbreak and the Glow in the Dark.
I am thankful to Chris for the ticket to the first Glow in the Dark concert.
I am thankful to CJ for the ticket to the 2nd Glow in the Dark concert.
I am thankful to Nicole for all the lunches.
I am thankful to my bosses for believing in me and giving me an opportunity to grow my career.
I am thankful to Ruel for introducing me to the Kid Cudi Mixtape.
I am thankful to Kid Cudi for creating an awesome mixtape.
I am thankful to the Redeem Team, Michael Phelps, and Usain Bolt for entertaining us during the Olympics.
I am thankful for Dark Knight for being a dope movie.
I am thankful to IMAX for making Dark Knight even doper.
I am thankful to Venetian/Las Vegas for a great trip.
I am thankful for Comedy Jam for making me laugh the whole night.
I am thankful for many Pacquiao for repping the Philippines and inspiring all Filipinos.
I am thankful to Tim Lincecum for giving a lil hope to the future of the Giants.
I am thankful to Apple for making the iPhone and MacBook Pro.
I am thankful to Archstone San Bruno for accepting my application to rent an apartment.
I am thankful for Obama for giving hope to the future of our country.
I am thankful to the "blue states" for electing him.
I am thankful for all the MYL bloggers and visitors for keeping this site going... 200+ posts, 6000+ hits!!
I am thankful for everyone else that has made 2008 an awesome year in my life.
And I am especially thankful to God for 2008 and I pray for a great 2009.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!

No comments: